We are the longest established Island photographic club (formed 1953)
Connecting, inspiring and enabling photographers* to innovate, develop & create their visions together
* If you have a phone or camera, you are a photographer!
- We are a friendly, welcoming club providing a supportive structure within which many aspiring photographers have developed their interests and skills
- This may be in General photography or in areas of special interest such as Landscape, Portrait, Nature and Wildlife (in which we have particular expertise and experience)
- We offer help, guidance and support in all aspects of the photographic process, as well as the opportunity to enter competitions within the Club or Nationally
- Additionally, we provide a forum for discussion and guidance to those wishing to pursue photographic Honours
Whatever your experience, whatever your camera, whatever your interest we would be delighted to meet you. Come along to a few meetings to find out.
We meet every second Tuesday evening throughout the year at the Vale Douzaine Rooms at 8pm and hold regular workshops, presentations and talks, exhibitions and competitions. Please refer to the Programme for further details.
In the summer we meet in various locations and make the most of the wonderful photographic opportunities our beautiful Island has to offer.
As a member we can help with your individual photographic needs with support at the Club and one to one help.
GPC is a member of the Southern Counties Photographic Federation (SCPF) and is affiliated to the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (PAGB).